Special Risk Insurance Resource for Global Clients
TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. has access to underwriters who may be able to offer special risk insurance to clients operating in very risky regions and countries. We can even offer health, evacuation and accidental life and dismemberment coverage in war-torn countries in Africa and even Iraq and Afghanistan. If you are operating in Iraq and need coverage, we may be able to search out coverage for you and/or your company’s employees. Iraq insurance, while difficult and expensive, is often possible to obtain. We can obtain individual or group plans.
If you are interested in a quote, please copy the following question onto an email and email or fax the answers to our office. The cover can be arranged for short visits of a week or up to a full year. Make sure that when you contact us, please provide as much information about the area you will be travelling to, for how long, purpose etc… along with the amount and types of insurance you require. We will then get back to you with a quote.
We work with clients in many countries around the world.
Providing adequate coverage in case your employees are threatened, extorted, require emergency security evacuation, kidnap, detention and much more, we recommend that you contact us to learn about the Kidnap & Ransom insurance coverage that we can potentially source for your organization. Learn more…
For organizations operating in high-risk countries with expatriates or business travel, TFG Global can offer paid access to the Threat Intelligence Services offered by our associates at SCR via their 24/7 Global Response Centre. Learn more…
- Expatriate Insurance
- Group Expatriate Employee Benefits
- Special Risks Coverage
- Personal Accident Coverage
- Global Travel Insurance
- International Life Insurance
- Insurance Consulting Services
- International Health Insurance
- Expatriate Disability Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Threat Intelligence Service
- Insurance for Foreign Companies with Employees in USA
Special Risk Insurance Requirement Check-list
Download our Corporate Brochure online which details the special risk insurance services we offer brochure.
See Article on Special Risks Insurance that David Tompkins, president of TFG Global, was featured in.
Please provide answers to the following questions in detail:
- Names of people going to _______ .
- Country of Residence of person(s) going:
- Dates of Birth
- Annual Income & currency
- Contact details for Person OR Company
- Countries to be visited and durations
- Exact locations in countries to be visited
- Describe your company and what it does.
- Describe the locations they work at.
- Security arrangements at work and sleep areas
- Do you expect all the people in one country to work and stay at one location
- Will they sleep and work at one location? Which one?
- How will they get to and from location and where they are staying?
- Details on transportation to and within country and security during travels.
- Their Occupations and Duties while there
- Statement of Work – why they are going there
- Travel Dates and Durations – are they going there on rotational basis – please describe.
- Any claims before? If yes, please describe.
- Who will pay premium?
- Corporate or personally owned?
- Address for policy
- Do you have a contract or subcontract with US government or are you working on a US Base abroad? If Yes, please note contract # and which dept. contract is with.
Plus these coverage questions:
a. Amount of Accidental Death coverage and currency per employee – maximum amount of cover is 5 to10 times annual income depending on insurer.
b. Do you want dismemberment coverage as well?
c. Permanent Accidental Disablement?
d. Is medical and repatriation/evacuation needed? Level required?
e. What currency do you want people to be covered in?
Please answer the above and reply via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-604-259-0642 at your earliest convenience so that we can get back to you with a quotation. The more information provided, the better. Underwriters may require more information to provide quote. We generally always quote our plans which cover passive war and terrorism risks.
Please Note: It is your duty to disclose all material facts to underwriters prior to inception of the policy, and to keep them advised of any such facts or changes to such facts throughout the currency of the policy, and upon renewal of the policy. All material information concerning the risk including any loss or claim statistics should be accurate and kept up to date at all times. A material fact is a fact which may influence an underwriter’s judgment in their assessment of a risk. If you are in any doubt as to whether a fact is material, we recommend that it be disclosed. Failure to disclose material facts may entitle underwriters to avoid the policy from inception.
Note: The policies we offer via TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. or its related web sites are not available to citizens currently residing in the USA when taking out the policy. If you or your company require a policy that is billed to the USA, please contact us and we will refer you to a broker located in the USA.
We are also able to work with agents and brokers who have clients in need of the above coverage.