Special Risk Insurance Resource for Global Clients
TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. has access to underwriters who may be able to offer special risk insurance to clients operating in very risky regions and countries. We can even offer health, evacuation and accidental life and dismemberment coverage in war torn countries in Africa and even Iraq and Afghanistan. If you are operating in Iraq and need coverage, we may be able to search out coverage for you and/or your company’s employees. Iraq insurance, while difficult and expensive, is often possible to obtain. We can obtain individual or group plans.
If you are interested in a quote, please copy the following question onto an email and email or fax the answers to our office. The cover can be arranged for short visits of a week or up to a full year. Make sure that when you contact us, please provide as much information about the area you will be travelling to, for how long, purpose etc… along with the amount and types of insurance you require. We will then get back to you with a quote.
Finally, we may be able to help you source Defence Base Act (DBA), kidnap & ransom, war risk transit & goods coverage and liability insurance plans for companies operating in Iraq and other high risk zones such as Afghanistan. We work with clients in many countries around the world.
Providing adequate coverage in case your employees are threatened, extorted, require emergency security evacuation, kidnap, detension and much more, we recommend that you contact us to learn about the Kidnap & Ransom insurance coverage that we can potentially source for your organization. Learn more…
For organizations operating in high risk countries with expatriates or business travel, TFG Global can offer paid access to the Threat Inteligence Services offered by our associates at SCR via their 24/7 Global Response Centre. Learn more…
Special Risk Insurance Requirement Check-list
Download our Corporate Brochure online which details the special risk insurance services we offer brochure.
Please provide answers to the following questions in detail:
- Names of people going to _______ .
- Country of Residence of person(s) going:
- Dates of Birth
- Annual Income & currency
- Contact details for Person OR Company
- Countries to be visited and durations
- Exact locations in countries to be visited
- Describe your company and what it does.
- Describe the locations they work at.
- Security arrangements at work and sleep areas
- Do you expect all the people in one country to work and stay at one location
- Will they sleep and work at one location? Which one?
- How will they get to and from location and where they are staying?
- Details on transportation to and within country and security during travels.
- Their Occupations and Duties while there
- Statement of Work – why they are going there
- Travel Dates and Durations – are they going there on rotational basis – please describe.
- Any claims before? If yes, please describe.
- Who will pay premium?
Please Note: It is your duty to disclose all material facts to underwriters prior to inception of the policy, and to keep them advised of any such facts or changes to such facts throughout the currency of the policy, and upon renewal of the policy. All material information concerning the risk including any loss or claim statistics should be accurate and kept up to date at all times. A material fact is a fact which may influence an underwriter’s judgment in their assessment of a risk. If you are in any doubt as to whether a fact is material, we recommend that it be disclosed. Failure to disclose material facts may entitle underwriters to avoid the policy from inception.
Note: The policies we offer via TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. or its related web sites are not available to citizens currently residing in the USA when taking out the policy. If you or your company require a policy that is billed to the USA, please contact us and we will refer you to a broker located in the USA.
We are also able to work with agents and brokers who have clients in need of the above coverage.