Insurance Specialist & Client Service Expert
Gain International Business Experience!
TFG Global is a unique international insurance brokerage which services individual expatriate clients and large global multinational firms in Canada and around the world. We work with some of the most well-known companies in North American to assist their expatriate staff. As a specialist firm, we offer potential candidates international business experience and work with clients of different nationalities spanning the globe.
Group Insurance Client Service
Gain International Business Experience!
TFG Global is a unique international insurance brokerage which services individual expatriate clients and large global multinational firms in Canada and around the world. We work with some of the most well-known companies in North American to assist their expatriate staff. As a specialist firm, you can gain international business experience and work with clients of different nationalities spanning the globe. We are in need of a client service and/or marketing assistant who can assist our company and global clients. You will have a lot of flexibility to fit the role to your strengths. It’s a dual marketing and customer service role!
We require an employee to be a creative and self-starting individual who can work on a guided and unguided basis. Below is a short summary of most of the roles and responsibilities.
Position: Insurance Specialist & Client Service Expert
- Search out new group expatriate clients outside of Canada and the USA who can become clients of TFG Global. This will involve you searching out new clients on the internet and contacting them on our behalf to see if they can allow it’s President to talk to them on their global medical insurance program.
- Search out expat related websites in order to obtain links back to our site
- Write blog articles for our various websites on expat and insurance related issues
- Post to our social media platforms – Instagram, Twitter etc…
- Update web site using very simple WordPress system – easy to learn
Client Service Duties:
- Help service existing insurance clients both in Canada and around the world
- Attend client meetings & possibly trade shows/networking events
- Assist in preparing insurance proposals
- Address client requests and regularly contact our large global clients to make sure they are being well served.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent writing skills
- University degree
- Insurance experience is definitely appreciated
- Must be able to multi-task & be creative
- Must be fully proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be friendly and possess excellent professional manner over the phone and in person.
- Be open to obtaining insurance license or have a license
- Be willing to present your own ideas and strategies & work on your own
Annual Salary: We are open to a Part-Time or Full Time position – that salary will depend on the amount of time working, skill and experience of the employee. Bonus is possible if the employee obtains new business.
Benefits: Life/AD&D, Health & Dental after 6 months waiting period for Full-Time Employees Only.
Flexible: As long as you work the 7.5 hours per day, we are very flexible when you start work.
Please email us your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile. We thank everyone who applies to the New Group Administrator role; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.
Inclusiveness At TFG Global, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome employee ideas and creativity. TFG Global is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an access accommodation, we will work with you to do the best we can to meet your needs. TFG Global is committed to a diverse workforce and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).