Global Insurance Specialists
At present, TFG Global is now hiring a new employee:
International Insurance Agent & Customer Service
Gain International Business Experience!
We are the leading online resource for expatriates!
TFG Global is a unique international insurance brokerage that services individual expatriate clients and large global multinational firms in Canada and around the world. We work with some of the most well-known companies in North American to assist their expatriate staff. As a specialist firm, you can gain international business experience and work with clients of different nationalities spanning the globe. We are in need of client service and marketing assistant who can assist our company and global clients. You will have a lot of flexibility to fit the role to your strengths. It’s a dual marketing and customer service role!
We require an employee to be a creative and self-starting individual who can work on a guided and unguided basis. Below is a short summary of most of the roles and responsibilities.
This position is only available to residents of Canada willing to located to Vancouver or already living in GVRD.
Position: Insurance Marketing & Client Service Expert
- Search out new organizations and companies that employ expatriates which can become clients of TFG Global. This will involve you searching out new clients on the internet and contacting them on our behalf to see if they can allow it’s President to talk to them on their global medical insurance program.
- Deal with individual ex-pat insurance client requests & process quotes
- Assist Canadians in the purchase of travel insurance
- On occasion, write blog articles for our various websites
- Sometimes assist in updating websites using easy to use WordPress platform – the program is very easy to learn & we will assist
- Update and maintain brochures
- General marketing duties which you may champion
Client Service Duties:
- Help service existing insurance clients both in Canada and around the world
- Attend client meetings & possibly trade shows/networking events
- Assist in preparing insurance proposals
- Address client requests and regularly contact our large global clients to make sure they are being well served.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Health and Accident Sickness Insurance License in BC – but we may be open to sponsoring your license
- Experience in either travel insurance, health insurance or group insurance sales or service work
- Must be able to multi-task & be creative
- Must be fully proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must possess excellent writing skills
- Must be friendly and possess excellent professional manner over the phone and in person.
- Be willing to present your own ideas and strategies
Annual Salary: Full-Time Salary – Annual Salary will start at $45K plus a bonus based on new business & performance. We are open to a Part-Time position – that salary will depend on the amount of time working.
Benefits: Life/AD&D, Health & Dental after 12 months waiting period for Full-Time Employees Only.
Flexible: As long as you work 7.5 hours per day, we are very flexible when you start work. We are open to a remote position as long as you are able to work at our office at approx 40% of the time once the pandemic ends.
Work Location: Remote Office in West Vancouver office building.
Please email us your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile. Note that we will only contact those whom we may be interested in. We will not send any rejection letters.
Inclusiveness At TFG Global, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome employee ideas and creativity. TFG Global is committed to providing accommodations. If you require access accommodation, we will work with you to do the best we can to meet your needs. TFG Global is committed to a diverse workforce and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Expected start date: 2021-03-01
Job Type: Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Inclusiveness At TFG Global, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome employee ideas and creativity. TFG Global is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an access accommodation, we will work with you to do the best we can to meet your needs. TFG Global is committed to a diverse workforce and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
- Expatriate Insurance
- Group Expatriate Employee Benefits
- Special Risks Coverage
- Personal Accident Coverage
- Global Travel Insurance
- International Life Insurance
- Insurance Consulting Services
- International Health Insurance
- Expatriate Disability Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Insurance for Foreign Companies with Employees in USA