We are an international insurance brokerage which services individual expatriate clients and large global multinational firms around the world. It is a unique specialist firm where you can learn and grow and gain excellent international business experience. We are in need of a client service and marketing assistant who can assist our company and global clients.
We require an employee to be a creative and self-starting individual who can work on a guided and unguided basis. Below is a short summary of most of the roles and responsibilities. An insurance background would be very attractive and may allow for a higher salary.
Position: Client Service & Marketing Assistant
- Search out new group expatriate clients outside of Canada and the USA who can become clients of TFG Global. This will involve you searching out new clients on the internet and contacting them on our behalf to see if they can allow it’s President to talk to them about their global medical insurance program.
- Search out expat related websites in order to obtain links back to our site
- Write blog articles for our various websites related to insurance and expats
- Maintain and update websites
- Maintain our social media platforms – Instagram, Twitter etc…
- Some SEO work
- If possible, produce videos for our website
- Update and maintain brochures
Client Service Duties:
- Help service existing insurance clients both in Canada and around the world
- Attend client meetings & possibly trade shows/networking events
- Assist in preparing insurance proposals
- Address client requests and regularly contact our large global clients to make sure they are being well served.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent writing skills
- Some financial and insurance knowledge is a key asset
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Must be able to multi-task & be creative
- Must be fully proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be fully proficient at WordPress for updating websites
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign & PhotoShop
- Must possess excellent writing skills
- Must be friendly and possess excellent professional manner over the phone and in person.
You would not be offering actual insurance advice to clients as this will require an insurance license.
Annual Salary: We are open to a Full or Part-Time position, that salary will depend on the amount of time working & your skills.
Benefits: Life/AD&D, Health & Dental after 6 months waiting period for Full-Time Employees Only.
Flexible: The work schedule can be flexible.
Inclusiveness At TFG Global, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome employee ideas and creativity. TFG Global is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an access accommodation, we will work with you to do the best we can to meet your needs. TFG Global is committed to a diverse workforce and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).