More American and foreign companies are opening branch offices and separate companies in Canada and require a comprehensive benefit plan for their Canadian employees located in Canada. TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. has a great deal of experience in sourcing domestic group insurance and pension plans for foreign companies operating in Canada. This is especially true for American corporations with 1 to 300 employees located in Canada which require:
- Independent and expert analysis of their group insurance and pension needs,
- Analysis of existing group benefit plans
- A full and detailed market search and comparison
- Ongoing service and support of a new or existing benefit plan for the Canadian company – including working with the US head office.
- Coverage for Canadian employees who work or travel to the USA
- A firm which is accustomed to working with foreign companies with employees located in Canada
If your company is opening an office in Canada or if you would like a review of an existing benefit plan, please contact TFG Global today. Our firm is compensated by the existing or new insurance company or we are work on a consulting basis.